Since it’s inception in 1993, Yorkshire Pudding has delighted food enthusiasts to become one of Toronto’s top private caterers. We are devoted to making each or our client’s functions an unequivocal success regardless of size, occasion or reason. In that spirit, our philosophy is to provide fresh and simple, yet elegant food. Combining our creative menus with complimentary services such as event planning and staffing, our catering team strives to simplify every detail of your party planning process.
From elegant cocktail parties to extravagant themed parties, we will walk you through the catering process and be on hand whenever needed to ensure that your event comes together flawlessly, on time and within budget.
At Yorkshire Pudding we are turning sustainable catering in Toronto into a reality. We've addressed the issues and are helping to do our part by putting into practice the following :
1. Practicing extensive recycling and composting programs.
2. Using glass, ceramic, silver (reusable) platters and dishes wherever
3. Designing menus with seasonal availability in mind. We also support
local producers wherever possible.
4. Have eliminated all Styrofoam dishes and use environmentally
friendly disposable cutlery and dinnerware. Our line of disposable
products are 100% biodegradable/compostable and are made from
easily renewable resources.
5. All our kitchen and dishwashing cleaners are non-toxic, 100%
biodegradable and phosphate free.
6. Using of Domtar Earthchoice® paper for all in and out of office
7. Phasing in other paper products which contain post-consumer
Some ways to make your event greener:
1. Send invitations via email and ask guests to RSVP via email aswell.
2. If sending invitations, use post-consumer recycled paper.
3. Use locally grown flower or potted plants as centerpieces or decor.
4. Consider eco-friendly favours such as jars of local honey or jellies, tree seedlings.
Sarah Locke, President
Christine Ostiguy, Executive Chef