Looking for some late-minute festive foods for your office soiree, or something swanky to serve on New Year’s Eve? Why not give our brand new Mix n’ Mingle platter a try!
This new menu item is easy to serve, and will impress even the fanciest of guests. Made for a minimum of 25 people, it will allow you to cater to a variety of palates with one simple platter, which includes:
- Assorted satays (1 beef, 1 chicken)
- Chili grilled shrimp, lime aioli (2 per)
- Assorted sushi: Â½ Â assorted nigiri & Â½ maki, pickled ginger, wasabi, soy (2 per)
- Selection of flatbreads: Caramelized onion/black olive/rosemary, butternut squash/ricotta/sage, mushroom/parm/truffle oil/rosemary
- Vietnamese Rice paper rolls with mint, cilantro, pickled vegetables and a sweet chili and coriander dipping sauce
- Mediterranean dip platter: babaganoush, roasted red pepper hummus, herbed goat cheese dip, flatbreads, crostini, pita chips, marinated olives, dried dates and apricots
- Selection of cheese (brie, cheddar, blue and chevre), fresh and dried fruits, nuts (optional) assorted crisps and crackers
Price: $27 per person (substitutions – $2 per)
Order today by calling 416.233.9863 to speak to an event coordinator, or email us at email@example.com.
Also, for a sophisticated drink pairing we love the idea of offering guests a sparkling cocktail made with cranberries and champagne. To serve, place 1 oz. cranberry (or pomegranate) juice in the bottom of a chilled champagne flute, and add a small squeeze of lime. Top off with chilled champagne (or Prosecco) and garnish with 2 or 3 fresh cranberries and some fresh mint.